Everything we source is certified organic. Organic sea salt doesn’t exist, if it did we’d buy it lol. Kittylamb is MOFGA certified.
While desserts rarely cross over, we can ensure everything will be vegetarian, if not vegan friendly.
We sourced as many fair trade ingredients as possible, and are working on our official certification.
You can have peace of mind knowing no chemicals, additives, or flavor enhancers will be used in anything Kittylamb does.
So what’s in it?
We source a reputable, organic and fair trade semisweet chocolate.
We source a very famous organic and fair trade vanilla extract.
We source a local new England flour, unbleached and unenriched.
We source an organic and fair trade (when possible) powdered sugar.
We source a real mineral sea salt.
We source an organic and fair trade (when possible) cocoa powder.
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Prepare an 8" x 8" baking pan with parchment paper and/or grease with butter.
2. Using a microwave or double-boiler method, melt Pouch A with butter. Set aside to cool.
3. In a large bowl, empty Pouch B and add eggs. Using a hand mixer, beat for two minutes, slowly increase speed. Batter will thicken and turn pale.
4. Add Pouch C and the slightly cooled chocolate mixture to the bowl. Beat for 30 seconds.
5. Gently fold in Pouch D. Mix in any toppings!
6. Bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool in the pan for at least 15 minutes.
The simplest way to homemade deliciousness
- XTXtina T.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoSo fudgy!!!
Wow! These are SO DELICIOUS!!!! It was hard to not eat the whole tray!! The family enjoyed every bite!!!
- EEmilyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoSO GOOD
I'm actually so shocked, this is SO GOOD!!!
- MMBVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoINCREDIBLE
Made these for my family and we were obsessed! I have never had a brownie so fudgy, moist, and rich! Cannot wait for my next order to come in!
- MMayaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoBest brownies ever!!!
My niece and I got a sample from Kitty Lamb when they were doing a market. It was honestly the best fudge brownie we have ever tasted, and my 9 year old niece is very picky about her sweets! And so, of course, we bought a box to take home. The instructions were super simple, easy enough to accomplish as a fun project with a kiddo who loves to bake! The best part was, we were able to follow the instructions enough to where it came out perfectly like the brownie we tasted at the market.
We ordered two more boxes for a rainy day in!!
- BBriannaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
Best brownies ever! Honestly can’t believe it’s a box mix. And I love that all the ingredients are clean and free from artificial or natural flavors. Will buy again!! You have a customer for life.