Everything we source is certified organic. Organic sea salt doesn’t exist, if it did we’d buy it lol. Kittylamb is MOFGA certified.
While desserts rarely cross over, we can ensure everything will be vegetarian, if not vegan friendly.
We sourced as many fair trade ingredients as possible, and are working on our official certification.
You can have peace of mind knowing no chemicals, additives, or flavor enhancers will be used in anything Kittylamb does.
So what’s in it?
This blend consists of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and clove. It wouldn’t be a fall product without these essential spices!
We source a real mineral sea salt.
We source Maine Grains flour for this product. All organic and only one ingredient…wheat!
Maple Syrup Granules
We source organic maple syrup granules which gives the cake an extra je ne sais quoi.
We source an organic and US brand of cane sugar. One of the most important ingredients in every dessert.
We source an organic and US brand of brown sugar. Little known fact, but this is Kat’s favorite kind of sugar and gives desserts great flavor!
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line an 8”x8” baking pan with parchment paper. The parchment sheet should be large enough to cover the entire pan. (This is to contain the gooey batter!)
2. Combine the melted butter, pumpkin puree, and milk together. Stir in Pouch A. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
3. Sprinkle Pouch B over the batter evenly. Pour water over the batter and DO NOT STIR!
4. Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Flip pan upside down onto serving
dish and peel off parchment paper. Slice and enjoy warm!
The simplest way to homemade deliciousness
- HHannahI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoSo good
This is great! I'm bringing some to a party tomorrow (:
- ZZachI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it!
Love the new product!