You Will Need:
1 Kittylamb Fudgy Brownie Organic Baking Mix
1/3 cup (80 grams) Coconut Oil
6 Tbsp Aquafaba
1. Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Prepare an 8" x 8" baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Using the double boiler method (or microwave), melt Pouch A with coconut oil. Set aside to cool.
3. In a large bowl, add the aquafaba. Using a hand mixer, whip the aquafaba on high for 5 minutes. Then add in Pouch B and whip for an additional 5 minutes. Batter should be thick and glossy.
4. Add Pouch C and the chocolate mixture to the bowl. Beat until just combined.
5. Gently fold in Pouch D.
6. Bake for 30 minutes. Allow brownies to completely cool in the pan before eating.
For best results, refrigerate brownies for at least 30 minutes after cooling to get clean slices.