You Will Need:
1 Kittylamb Fudgy Brownie Organic Baking Mix
1 (8 oz) Block of cream cheese
¼ cup (50 grams) Granulated sugar
1. In a bowl, add softened cream cheese and sugar, beat for 30 seconds. Add egg, beat for an additional 2-3 minutes on high. The mixture should be thick and glossy.
2. Prepare Kittylamb Fudgy Brownie Organic Baking Mix, according to the box.
3. Add the prepared brownie mix to the pan, leaving a few tablespoons of batter remaining for later.
4. Add the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie batter layer.
5. Add small amounts of remaining brownie batter on top of the cream cheese layer.
6. Use a sharp utensil in swirling motions to create swirls. (I found my reusable chopsticks work the best, but the back of any utensil or toothpick will also work)
7. Bake for 35 to 38 minutes. Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes.
For best swirling results work quickly. If the brownie batter sits too long it will thicken and will become harder to swirl on top.